Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Sports

Baseball.
Basketball.
Boxing.
College Ball, Yoni.
College Basketball Blog.
Hockey.
Lummpy, Sports writer.
NASCAR.
NFL.
Soccer
Tennis
USA Today Up-to-the-Minute Sports
Welcome to: American Legends, J. Mark English.
Wrestling.

There will be NO golf listed here until Canada gives us back our land they stole in 1991. This was a war you did not hear about, but it happened. They had a nine hole golf course, but they wanted an eighteen hole course. So what did they do about it? They stole my ancestrial land. Hey Canada...go to h-e-double toothpicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating comments because I do not have the time to catch all the nasty comments ie. sexual in nature. I won't put up with that. If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me or come over to Rosemary's Thoughts. Thank you.